DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 released for iOS

Still 3.1 in app store
d46820425cefb85b86ddf3c017160645.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm confused....why would they create an entirely new app rather than just update the normal DJI Go app?

And which one should we be using with the Mavic?

Reactions: Pete
Dunno on the first one.

The 4.0 lists only the Mavic, P4P and I2. My ASSUMPTION is we go with the latest at this point. I have not deleted ver 3 until I have gone and tested with ver 4. There may be some optimizations coming that will only work with the latest drones.

Dunno on the first one.

The 4.0 lists only the Mavic, P4P and I2. My ASSUMPTION is we go with the latest at this point. I have not deleted ver 3 until I have gone and tested with ver 4. There may be some optimizations coming that will only work with the latest drones.
If you go on the P4P page of the app, you will see a lil arrow pointing down beside the Phantom 4 Pro name. Hit that and it will let you choose the Phantom 4.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

And just out of curiosity, what radar are you referring to? The Mavic is my first DJI product.

When I go into DJI Go 4 or the previous DJI Go app, they look basically the same.
When you hook up the controller with the app and hit the 'controller' icon, it gives youchoices on different tracking modes.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Perhaps this will fix the battery drain issue

And the radar was in the old app too

Perhaps this will fix the battery drain issue

And the radar was in the old app too

You're quite right, I've started using Litchi a lot (which doesn't have the radar, at least on the iPhone version). I was getting confused in my old age[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

You can copy the flight records folder over from the old app to the new app ON IOS. You have to do it in iTunes, but I just did it.. works perfectly fine and they show up on the new app no problem

Earlier posts said it wouldn't sync for some reason? I didn't try it

And i like that you can now play with (look at) te settings in the app without even havig the Mavic or powering it up.

Looks nice.

Can anyone confirm if battery serial numbers and stats are now recorded accurately and viewable in healthydrones? Pouring rain out here and no time to test.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys