DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 with iOS and Android

Srcrain

Reactions
I have a question for the forum. I have two iOS devices and one Android device all of which I use interchangeably depending on what I am doing. My question is - When I adjust settings in the DJI Go 4 app does it save by device, by operating system or by user login? I would hate to have to change setting on each device and would hope it would carry over with my login.

Any thoughts or real life experience?

I have a question for the forum. I have two iOS devices and one Android device all of which I use interchangeably depending on what I am doing. My question is - When I adjust settings in the DJI Go 4 app does it save by device, by operating system or by user login? I would hate to have to change setting on each device and would hope it would carry over with my login.

Any thoughts or real life experience?
Howdy Srcrain, that is an excellent question, I believe most of the setting are saved in the Mavic AC, I do not know how they would transfer between devices however. Interested to hear a good answer.

Some settings are saved on the aircraft, some on the RC and and some on the mobile device. I.e. check everything every time until you figure out those that are app-specific.
There is no cloud sync of settings, only flight logs.

When I adjust settings in the DJI Go 4 app does it save by device, by operating system or by user login?
Most of the settings are stored directly on the Mavic or Mavic batteries. For the settings stored on the mobile device where DJI GO is installed, you'll need to set them on each mobile device you're using.

To figure out if a setting is stored on the mobile device or Mavic/battery, disconnect the Mavic from DJI GO and attempt to change the setting. If the setting is remembered after restarting DJI GO, then it's a setting stored on the mobile device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580