DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4

Dabbler90

Reactions
I cannot find a description of an indication on the DJI GO 4 screen, I hope someone can help me. When connected to the Mavic, the HD symbol blinks constantly. What is that telling me to do?
Thank you in advance.

Sent by my minions, really.

It means there is interference in the HD video signal from the drone to the controller. The icon and signal strength bars for the remote will do the same thing if there is interference on the frequency the remote is transmitting on.

Nothing to worry too much about with the HD icon. Your video feed might get a little jumpy but that's about it.

I cannot find a description of an indication on the DJI GO 4 screen, I hope someone can help me. When connected to the Mavic, the HD symbol blinks constantly. What is that telling me to do?
Thank you in advance.

I'd suggest you try turning off your wifi on your phone. I don't like unexplained interference. You "shouldn't" have interference when close to the Mavic.

Thank both of you soooo much. I really want to make sure everything done with this aircraft goes correctly! I have others, both the Yuneec Q500+ and H, and since it took so long for the Mavic to arrive, my wife bought me a Phantom 3 Standard just before or should I say, for Christmas. I used the DJI GO App, but not the DJI GO 4 application. Thank you, again, Rocky.

Sounds like you have focus peaking turned on. Focus peaking is used as an informative tool to allow one more precise control over manual focus. It produces the red highlighted lines that you speak of.

Reactions: Dabbler90
The screen now shows red lines/highlights on all edges. Anyone know why?
If you don't want to use that feature, it can be disabled here:

DJI-GO-Peak-Focus-Threshold.jpg

Reactions: Dabbler90 and BD0G
Sounds like you have focus peaking turned on. Focus peaking is used as an informative tool to allow one more precise control over manual focus. It produces the red highlighted lines that you speak of.
Thanks! That was it. My screen shows a box with AFC/MS in it. I switched to MF and turned the scroll lines toward infinity and the red lines went away, but came back when I switched back to AFC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair