DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4

flyingsloth

Reactions
I cannot get the program to run on my Google Pixel XL without crashing. When I tried to switch to the iPad mini it won't let me download the program (says not supported)

Assistance?

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

On the Pixel, be sure you turn off any "battery optimization" for that app.

How far do you get before a crash? Connection to R/C? Video works? Take-off?

There seems to be a problem with the latest version of android and your Pixel XL probably has it. On my Pixel XL I had to turn off screen rotation and that fixed the problem totally. Prior to that I was making sure I held the phone in portrait mode until the app started but I had a couple of app crashes while flying so turning off the screen rotation seems to have fixed that. I have reported the problem to DJI.

Reactions: jasoraso
DJI go 4 worked intermittently on my Pixel XL, however since turning off screen rotation before starting the app, I haven't had any problems.

I think the screen rotation does still open upside down though -something about the default opening state. I'm guessing that default state isn't working well with screen rotation logic.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Is any button in DJI Go 4 for exit the program (Android)?
How do you terminate the application ?

This app (new version) is unstable (lot of crash of launch with ios / iphone 7 plus).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
What Arrow ?
I don't have a physical button on my phone ( Mediapad X2).
I am not familiar with your Mediapad X2 but there must be some means for you to close an app. This is a tablet so probably press and hold the home key to show all running apps then swipe the DJI app probably to the left to close it.

Close all apps, reboot your phone and make sure screen rotation is off. I had similar problems on my Nexus 6P rooted with a Pixel'ish rom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest