DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO app 3 (no more Mavic support) :(

Touroulis

Reactions
Well, the day I dreaded, came. The DJI GO 3 app stopped supporting the Mavic pro. I know my Samsung Tab a6 7'' does not work well at all with the GO 4 app. Guess I'll have to invest in an iPad. How many Android devices have been rendered useless as a dedicated screen, now that they can not function with the GO 4 app?

I love Android but I made the jump to an iPad Air 2 for my Inspire 1 Pro, I still use my Asus Zenpad Z8 and my Google Pixel for my Mavic sometimes. I must say it seems to just work better on the iPad...

I'm finding this odd. I read in PP where they had stoped .
And I am on IOS but use Go4.
Just checked Go3 and it's still works with my mavic.
IMG_8257.jpg I just now checked.

This looks like iOS. AFAIK only android has received the update so far (yesterday for me).

Note that I didn't test, but the release note mentioned removed support for P4 and Mavic.

Well, the day I dreaded, came. The DJI GO 3 app stopped supporting the Mavic pro. I know my Samsung Tab a6 7'' does not work well at all with the GO 4 app. Guess I'll have to invest in an iPad. How many Android devices have been rendered useless as a dedicated screen, now that they can not function with the GO 4 app?
I'm not with you. It's working on my Hauwei Mate 8 ???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr