DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO app or DJI Go 4 app for Samsung S7 edge

Qster

Reactions
I have a brand new Mavic, tried to set it up this morning but activation failed for some reason. Was using DJI Go 4 app on a Samsung S7 edge.
I uninstalled the app for now but am confused as to which app I should try. I see a lot of bad reviews on the the google play store for the DJI Go 4 app. Should I be using DJI Go app instead?
Thanks.

You should be using the DJI GO 4 app. You'll need to activate your Mavic in DJI GO 4 before venturing off to try other 3rd party apps.

DJI GO 4 is a great app, so that's what I use most of the time. Like thousands of other happy DJI GO 4 users, I also failed to go to the app store and show my love with a great review.

Reactions: Qster
Does anyone know if the s7 active works for the mavic ? I would like to know before purchasing it

I have an S7 Edge and worked fine for 1st flight but froze in second flight (drone returned home) RC turned off & phone needed to be disconnected to re-load the app (DJI GO 4), to no avail the RC will not turn on now - waiting further response from DJI which is taking exceedingly long (Ticket #398263 if DJI are looking) - anyone else have RC disconnect and reboot issues? (suspect its the RC)

I have an S7 Edge and worked fine for 1st flight but froze in second flight (drone returned home) RC turned off & phone needed to be disconnected to re-load the app (DJI GO 4), to no avail the RC will not turn on now - waiting further response from DJI which is taking exceedingly long (Ticket #398263 if DJI are looking) - anyone else have RC disconnect and reboot issues? (suspect its the RC)
anyone?

This has my attention. I also do own a S7 Edge and considering to buy an IPad mini 2 or NVidia because of all these imperfections with the S7 (edge).

You should be using the DJI GO 4 app. You'll need to activate your Mavic in DJI GO 4 before venturing off to try other 3rd party apps.

DJI GO 4 is a great app, so that's what I use most of the time. Like thousands of other happy DJI GO 4 users, I also failed to go to the app store and show my love with a great review.
Great app, BUT - Could you offer any advice on the FB live aspect of Go 4 app not working with android devices??

I have S7 Edge and as I have noted in other threads, I don't use Go 4 on it. Just not stable. DJI told me not to use it. I use Go 3 on my phone, and then got an Ipad Mini 2 and use Go 4 on it. I don't notice any appreciable difference between the two apps (they are a bit different looking but both work well.)

Just posted DJ's formal response to my determined pursuit of this - IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANDROID AS OF DJI GO 4!!!!! They are "working on it"!! Search on FB live streaming.....

Reactions: Bintryin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll