DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 app camera view messed up

BillyBad

Reactions
My DJI Go 4 app camera view is messed up. Any movement or use will get the android tablet (8" Android Insignia) app screen all blurry and pixilated. I know it's not the Mavic as I can look at the on board recordings and they are perfect, the ones on the app are messed up so I'm guessing the video is not getting transmitted correctly. The HD icon is showing strong so not sure whats wrong. Any ideas would be appreciated.

You could try force killing the DJI GO 4 app. Then uninstall it. Reinstall from the Google Play store.

It's likely an issue with your device (most likely too slow). Try shutting down all other apps and enabling airplane mode. If optimizing it does not help, then your best bet would be to use a device on this list.

Reactions: BillyBad
You were right, went and bought a Galaxy tab E and all is well! Thank you sooo much, don't know why that didn't occur to me

I am having what appears to be the same problem -- but it's a brand-new Galaxy Tab E. From what testing I've done, it seems to be working with DJI Go 4 (just minor glitch once), but when using Litchi (which I need for the added waypoint capabilities), the screen randomly starts tearing:

I have done the usual dance: turned on airplane mode, turned off wi-fi, restarted all devices, no other apps running, etc.

Apparently some are having success with this combination. Has anyone seen this issue and cured it?

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Will

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7