DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 Update coming

That stands for the fw update... Not the app update

IMG_3067.PNG

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 13.57.49.png

According to this info Android and iOS are on the same version number...

Patched the flight logs so that the totals are now correct. Android.

No need to roll back. The update only includes updates for the Spark and Editor. Changes nothing for the Mavic (although the previous also made changes for the Phantom and Inspire 2).
You can install and fly. There is no change for your machine. Just a new number

No need to roll back. The update only includes updates for the Spark and Editor. Changes nothing for the Mavic (although the previous also made changes for the Phantom and Inspire 2).
You can install and fly. There is no change for your machine. Just a new number
How can you be so sure? DJI is notorious for leaving important information out of Firmware release notes, and adding new features (that serve them) without telling the public. Unless you're on DJI's coding team I (and even then) I don't take your word for it, sorry. :p

I've check the kernel, you're absolutely right. Forgot to mention two new (hidden) features....
  1. The Mavic can now fly Mach 2
  2. The Mavic can orbit earth in 3 hours.
How stupid that I forgot to inform this forum about his. Those notorious Chinese....

I've check the kernel, you're absolutely right. Forgot to mention two new (hidden) features....
  1. The Mavic can now fly Mach 2
  2. The Mavic can orbit earth in 3 hours.
How stupid that I forgot to inform this forum about his. Those notorious Chinese....
There! You see?

So last week updated to Android go v4.1.4, did some simple flying around the garden without any problems.

Today advised version 4.1.5 available, thats the fastest update. What was wrong with v4.1.4 ? Will v4.1.6 be out in another week ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji