DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Case?

I need one too. I have my Mavic in my fly more combo bag and my goggles just covered in shopping bag stuffed in my backpack. I am just afraid I will end up scratching the lenses...

Reactions: Advexure
I'm sure there will be many options in the coming weeks, I was wondering if anyone has seen anything yet or could post when they do. For now the box will work although I don't like the idea of connecting and disconnecting the Goggles and headband so much. I'll just put them up in a safe place and only use the box when I need to transport them until a case comes out.

Reactions: Advexure
Reactions: CEDRIXXX
DJI Goggles Cases are in the works here at Advexure. Feel free to PM us with your input...we've already received a lot of input from some local clients but we'd love to ensure the final design satisfies as many folks as possible!

Reactions: Jaysjob
I don't like the idea of connecting and disconnecting the Goggles and headband so much.

Yes, this is one of my initial concerns I've seen with the Goggles. Worried about how many connections/disconnections they can take.

Reactions: Jaysjob
I think the winning idea is going to be a form fit tight case that snugs tight against the googles. Then folks can throw them into any old backpack.

This has been the trend since the similar cases came out:
like these: Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Pro Waterproof Hard Case Bag, Runhome Upgraded Mavic Pro Accessories for Mavic Hardshell Body Carrying Case and Mavic Controller Storage Bag: Camera & Photo

Here is one for the playstation vr: Amazon.com: POWER A Storage Case for PSVR - PlayStation 4: Video Games

That idea could be adopted but utilze the middle space for some components of the flymore combo?

Last edited:
Reactions: djhoodrich
Please have a case that can hold the goggles + flymore como. Even a 4th battery would be great.

To not have to disconnect the headband... yet be able to utilize the middle of the headband space for the mavic/controller/or batteries.... would be great too

I'd like to see all of that in a backpack :)

I think the connection ports are pretty sturdy. It would be cool to have a case that held both. Plus four batteries, oh and a Controller on its side with a Nanosync antenna still on it.

Check the post I just made. PlayStation has a Goggle hardcase that looks a little more like what we would need

Not going to fit
c17838a8982d12ae640e31d5290cf1cc.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+