DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles ETA

It's gonna be like waiting for the Mavic all over again.

It’s time to Mavic Pro and VR...and I’m all outta VR....

did the DJI booth at CES have the goggles on display? If not, I am afraid they will never happen...
They better.. otherwise we have no use for Occustink and wasted the 1080@48/60/96 recording resolutions..

Does anyone have an update or info on anything regarding the DJI goggles? Price? ETA?

there was a guy on the facebook mavic group that is a beta tester for the goggles. he says they are awesome but no e.t.a. but he did mention the price could be around $800 for them so that is very steep it that's true.

Reactions: Khy
If the goggles are near $880 I will not be a user that's for sure. I have ordered a 5G wifi HDMI dongle for a ground station that should work for goggles, depending on the latency. No goggles at CES and the guy in the booth would not go into detail about the Occusync (assumed) adapter that was casting the Mavic's video on the big screen. Although it could have been the very same 5K wifi dongle I am interested it.

man this sucks....I wonder if it has anything to do with the government and the concerns over FPV flying vs LOS flying that is preventing them from selling/marketing them for the Mavic.....

Reactions: dmanisgnarly
At the $800 price point they better be able to support other functions than just flying the Mavic (i.e. gaming, movies, etc.)

Reactions: Red 5
Fatshark has been out for years..I doubt that's the holdup

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app
but Fatshark doesn't make the drones that you hook them too and break the law flying them FPV. It is a little different when the drone manufacturer markets them for FPV use and has to make sure they don't violate and laws in the process.

Reactions: Cbzl
but Fatshark doesn't make the drones that you hook them too and break the law flying them FPV. It is a little different when the drone manufacturer markets them for FPV use and has to make sure they don't violate and laws in the process.
But they DJI makes a drone that'll fly 4 miles out of VLOS

Reactions: insainflow
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada