DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles FINALLY HERE!!!!

Goggles in general are expensive. The DJI goggles come packed with features that others don't have and will never be able to offer. If you can get over the size of them, I think they will be a strong contender.
Never be able to offer since DJI blocks them with firmware updates. Don't want competition? Steal back functionality you sold to your customers.

Sorry, not a penny more with DJI.

Never be able to offer since DJI blocks them with firmware updates. Don't want competition? Steal back functionality you sold to your customers.

Sorry, not a penny more with DJI.

People say that about Apple too. "Never again" yet everyone rushes out to get the latest and greatest.

Myself included. There just isn't anyone competing with DJI today.

F paying £499 which is $649 when I can order in the US at $449 = £347 :mad: I wont be ordering from any Authorised DJI seller after ordering the Mavic from Heliguy then Months later getting it quicker through DJI in under 2 Weeks!!!

Reactions: Soundtekk
I think I ordered mine one hour after Cyberpower ordered his.
It will be interesting to see if mine ships the same day or to see how many extra days an hour will cost.

Rob

Reactions: Marine0302G2/8
I was watching and waiting, very poised to order them. couldn't find anything about the 23rd announcement...........Then a work emergency... Boo Hoo! Now can't order
I an very sad as they sound and look to be.....fantastic.. Happy to all of those who got their orders in.

It will be interesting to see if mine ships the same day or to see how many extra days an hour will cost.

Rob

Rob
I order mine 4-24-2019 at 19:07

So jealous. Just got my Mavic and cannot afford to shell out for the goggles but maybe that is a good thing as I will not be waiting anxiously for it to ship:)

For that price tag, I think I would like to try them first. I liked the Mavic because of its compact size for travel. The size of the goggles kind of defeats that.

Also....I am sure using them with the drone in Canada would break even more rules than I do today (lol)

Order confirmed-
Order Time: 2017-04-24 17:45:48 (UTC)

I ordered mine at 18:23 UTC . Checked a few minutes later for a friend and they showed sold out . I would hope all the pre-orders go out the same day .

Reactions: Marine0302G2/8
Let's compare notes when the time comes.

Sounds like a plan. If this was the old DJI I would get mine first and you would be penalized for ordering too early :p

Reactions: Merlin23
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato