DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GOGGLES

Greg Pierce

Reactions
Where are the DJI Goggles famously advertised around roll out time. I want FPV and after it took from Oct 30 until about 10 days ago just to get my FLYMORE package - should I be buying something else for FPV?

I still intend to buy the DJI Goggles but wouldn't it make sense to buy a decent but moderately priced FPV alternative and then, hopefully, use the old ones for a Buddy to watch my flight once my DJI one's come in or is that not technologically possible?

Reactions: Simmly
Last edited:
I still intend to buy the DJI Goggles but wouldn't it make sense to buy a decent but moderately priced FPV alternative and then, hopefully, use the old ones for a Buddy to watch my flight once my DJI one's come in or is that not technologically possible?
In the meantime just buy the Litchi app and Google cardboard compatible goggles matching to your phone and enjoy FPV flying for less than 50 bucks!

Reactions: Squamer
In the meantime just buy the Litchi app and Google cardboard compatible goggles matching to your phone and enjoy FPV flying for less than 50 bucks!

So I just order a set of Google Cardboard goggles and match them to my iPhone 7+ and install the Litchi app - on what? How does all this connect? I guess I am not too smart or do not understand the connectivity part?

So I just order a set of Google Cardboard goggles and match them to my iPhone 7+ and install the Litchi app - on what? How does all this connect? I guess I am not too smart or do not understand the connectivity part?

You would install the Litchi app on your iphone, but I haven't done this yet so I don't really know how everything connects after that.

While we are on this topic, I am from Canada with and FAA number also. I was wondering how you keep physical sight of your craft if you wear these goggles? Do you need someone right beside you that can see the Mavic? does this null and void the need to see it? are these highly illegal to use? I know the racers fly with them how are they exempt from this rule? I thought I have done all my reading on the topic but I appear to have missed something.

You can have one or more spotters to watch the drone while you do FPV, at least in the US.

Hi,
What is the best VR googles (for iphone 7 plus) ?
Thanks !

OK, so whoever is watching this thread, I ordered th blitz wolf goggles from Amazon for $33 and will buy and download the Litchi app for $23 - then - I will get a USB to Lightening cable between my controller and my iPhone 7+ and run the Litchi app for the OSD etc. this is what I hope was done in the video that gerds posted above and hope I get FPV worth having until the DJI folks pull their collective heads out of their butts and deliver on the promised ocusynch goggles?

Well Inordered the same I use them once only. Didnt realy like the lag nor the resolution probably because my iphone 6 screen is not as big. It might work better with a ip6+

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well Inordered the same I use them once only. Didnt realy like the lag nor the resolution probably because my iphone 6 screen is not as big. It might work better with a ip6+

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Thanks for the reply. I will let you know if I have joy in this.

Could we finally see DJI's Goggles at this upcoming release event? They've only been shown at how many events now?? :rolleyes: The anxiety is killing all of us.

Do you know when the next release event is ? I've been waiting also.

Tomorrow (Sunday, April 23rd) at 5pm PST. Tune into DJI.com and Advexure.com shortly after! More fun stuff right around the corner ;)

Reactions: hychewright
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3