DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advexure

Reactions
Mavic Batteries are back IN STOCK at Advexure.com!

As many of you may be aware, DJI in China is now closed for their Chinese New Year and Spring Festival which is a 1+ week holiday where just about all of China shuts down. Our warehouse has been heavily stocked to meet demand throughout this period of time when DJI does not have any fulfillment.

If you're in need of Mavic batteries or any other Mavic accessories we've got most in stock while they last. As always, FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150 and same day shipping for orders placed by 4pm PST M-F.

Order DJI Mavic Batteries - IN STOCK - $89

If you have any questions or if we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Safe and happy flying to all new and experienced Mavic pilots! :cool:

-The Advexure Team

Reactions: markinbright
I ordered a batt and few other pieces this morning, I guess I should have asked first but Are they actually in stock?

I ordered a batt and few other pieces this morning, I guess I should have asked first but Are they actually in stock?

Mavic Batteries and many other Mavic accessories are in stock. Stock status is shown on the website. Feel free to PM or email our Support Team if you have a specific question about an order. Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas