DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic delivery time...

fourman

Reactions
So I ordered one week ago...support says will ship March 6th...

Today they send me an ad and also the DJI shopping cart says if you order today it will ship in 5-7 days...

what the heck??? I ask them if mine will ship before an order today...the only thing they will say is it is scheduled to ship on March 6th.

Is this normal of the fine DJI support? lol

I can't tell you if it's normal, but u can share my experience. On January 15, they advertised guaranteed 3-5 day shipping once payment was confirmed. I ordered on January 17, payment was confirmed. On January 24, they said it was shipping. On 26th I still had not received a tracking number. I was told it was shipping that day. On 28th I was told they were out of stock and a tracking number would be sent once it shipped. I received said number on February 1st. I just met the FedEx guy at the door 20minutes ago. I'm charging the batteries now.
During this time, I used the online chat feature several times and expressed my displeasure. They told me, they understand my frustrations. I explained, just tell me what's going on. Don't lie and make guarantees that you can't cover.
Of course no compensation for missed guaranteed dates, but a shine new drone finally charging.
Good luck.

Sent from my XT1565 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Cimriver
I ordered a combo unit on Jan 16, 2017 and received it on Feb 2. It came FedEx from Atlanta. You will to have someone present on delivery to sign for confirmation of delivery.

Ordered mine on Jan 19th and Fedx rang my doorbell with my Mavic on Jan 31st. Like Nikewhite said be sure someone is home to sign for it. Good luck, it should come soon.

Just saw the news today they are back to offering 3-5 day on the basic kit. Just ordered ! lets see how long it will take. once I get a delivery date I'll be working from home that day lol.

Ordered mine 1 Feb here in Australia delivery date changed to 31 March WT.

Ordered mine (basic model) in UK on 7th Feb (0800). Shipped on 10th Feb. Delivery scheduled 13th Feb via DPD.

Had ordered through a third party back in October but that was eventually cancelled, by them, due to "stock issues."

Can't wait!!

Ordered mine (in the UK) at 18:54 hrs on Sun 19th Feb, received at a drop off point Tuesday 21st Feb 12:00 hrs.............quite impressed so far, just charging the batteries and waiting to find out what the catch is !!

Well I guess their 1-3 business day shipping is B.S I just got told they are out of stock and mine wont be shipping until they get more in..

Mine was ordered & shipped proptly beginning of Jan. Took about 3 weeks. Still waiting for extra battery, props and hood. Email from DJI suggests shipment early March.

Talked to a second person today and they told me that my order I placed on the 17th is going to ship on the 23rd. DJI is all over the place with its customer service, why can't they either train or fire the incompetent ones. With me it seemed like the first person I talked to didn't want to really look my order up and just told me they are out of stock, the second person I talked to actually told me a date to expect it to ship so we will see.

I ordered my Fly More Mavic on Monday, 2/20, (holiday) and received a tracking number today indicating it would arrive Monday, 2/27. I guess we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000