DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Yep, I use NTSC as it opens up the ability to use 30 FPS which matches up to the other footage I take with an iPhone or my Cam corder I bought from the US (Especially to get the NTSC version for 30 FPS), If its 30 or 60 FPS and it all matches up (multiples of 30). When you try and mix 24 Fps and 25 Fps with 30 the jerky pans really piss me off..

Reactions: Emu
Stuck in traffic on the way to work this morning. Decided to take a break, Pulled over to catch this.

566dcbe355c9522ca565a13fb7f2b982.jpg

Straight from the Mavic, unedited

Nice tip, thanks Justin.

Reactions: JustinVV
now I want to see Mavis open the can herself, not still shot must be video ;)

Reactions: Emu
I think she could do it, she hasn't mastered the ring-pull but she could slice the top off.

They still make export? Haven't seen that in ages

Hi all from flagstaff Hill South Australia this section seems to have gone quiet. I have had a mavic since late Feb. A few teething problems but seems to have settled down now.

Hi all from flagstaff Hill South Australia this section seems to have gone quiet. I have had a mavic since late Feb. A few teething problems but seems to have settled down now.

did your Mavic have teething problems or you ? :)

The compass would not calibrate nor would the forward sensors.
I could not get the DJIgo assistant 2 to recognise the Mavic either. Don't think it was me.

Hi guys,

Got my Mavic "Fly More" combo in early March. Loving it! Flying from the outskirts on Canberra. Mongrel Gear Australia based in Yass, NSW gave me an excellent price. Recommended.

Cheers,
Logie

How and where were you able to order from California? Are they listed as an authorised reseller? I have family traveling there and Las Vegas in early November and think I might cancel my pre-order from Rise Above and just order internationally.

Rise Above have been very vague, although they do have the most competitive pricing from an authorised reseller in Australia so far.

I want teeth for my Mavic

Cool, wondered where you got yours from

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest