DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Well nervous now. Ordered through sphere in sydney early october. Have heard nothing from them and their site still says expected mid october. I contacted them after dji advised me they are shipping to Australia from nov2. All i recieved from them was ring us in the morning. Worried after having my money from the day i ordered they are going to say they are cancelling the order.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

if you payed by CC you an make a claim via your bank, but I think it is too early to be nervous, DJI are known for delays of new products.

Well it has arrived, very happy so far, it is so compact and will be very easy to take any where.
Charging at the moment, not sure as when it goes in the air as it is a bit windy & I have been told the birthday party is more important at this stage.
Hopefully up in the air in the morning.

Well it has arrived, very happy so far, it is so compact and will be very easy to take any where.
Charging at the moment, not sure as when it goes in the air as it is a bit windy & I have been told the birthday party is more important at this stage.
Hopefully up in the air in the morning.
Good to hear you have it, still waiting for mine:(

Drone Runner, did you do any tweaking in the settings or was that quality right out of the box ?

Was it 4k ?

Thank you for your quick feedback, I have read that 4k is the way to go, and I think your first flight looks very good, will be very happy when my Mavic arrives

Elk fish have their demo one in stock as of a couple of days ago, rest of the stock should be here soon :D

Great news bakerboy, mine was ordered through Elk Fish, now you have got me excited

You all paid up? I was just excited seeing a display model haha

yes all paid up couple of weeks ago so maybe a way down the list, will report here when I have it, soon I hope

Only 17 all paid up, including ourselves so we should be flying soon :)

hope you are right, will only take me 30 mins to get there once I get a phone call. :)

there is some talk that shipping will not be until 3/11/16 (bugga):(

opps, yes that is what I hear, hope they do not say after Christmas :(

I'm from the Blue Mountains just out of Sydney. The Mavic will be my first off the shelf drone and I'm exited about this one. Been building my own (Multiwii then Pixhawk) up until now.
Ordered from Rise Above on the 11th Oct. Got an email from them on Friday.
"We've been notified by DJI that due to the high demand for the Mavic Pro, there have been further delays on delivery. Currently, no other dealer in Australia has stock or incoming shipment of the DJI Mavic Pro.
Delivery of the DJI Mavic Pro will be delayed for all Australian customers and dealers nationwide, however again we have been assured that we will still be at the top of the queue to receive the Mavic Pro shipment in Australia. We will update you again as soon as we have more information or an estimated shipping date."
Hoping it won't be dragging out tooo long.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth