DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Did you get it yet? still didn't have any news from them.
No i havent received it , however i called them today and they cant really give out straight answers. My cousin also pre ordered around November 10 and he called them today they told him he was around number 260 in the queue but told him they were receiving 5-10 units per day. I called them an hour later asking them if mine was to arrive any time soon because im number 37 and they told me that they are only getting 1-2 units a day and so far have only sent out 5...the first batch they started sending out was last week Tuesday. I dont really know what to make of all of it....

I think first 100 pre-orders get the mini cheerson drone. Cant imagine them handing out over 300 of them

Reactions: Sparky1963
No i havent received it , however i called them today and they cant really give out straight answers. My cousin also pre ordered around November 10 and he called them today they told him he was around number 260 in the queue but told him they were receiving 5-10 units per day. I called them an hour later asking them if mine was to arrive any time soon because im number 37 and they told me that they are only getting 1-2 units a day and so far have only sent out 5...the first batch they started sending out was last week Tuesday. I dont really know what to make of all of it....
I ordered on the 11th Oct. I inquired from rise above where I was in the queue on the 3rd Nov and was advised "our system does not allow me to check chronologically when our orders were made."
I asked again yesterday and was told I was 134th (which doesn't at all line up with 10th Nov 260th). I don't know what to make of it all as well.. hmmm.. thought going with a local store and with the store credit was a good choice. Also they said all preorders still qualify for the store credit, and the mini drone.

I ordered on the 11th Oct. I inquired from rise above where I was in the queue on the 3rd Nov and was advised "our system does not allow me to check chronologically when our orders were made."
I asked again yesterday and was told I was 134th (which doesn't at all line up with 10th Nov 260th). I don't know what to make of it all as well.. hmmm.. thought going with a local store and with the store credit was a good choice. Also they said all preorders still qualify for the store credit, and the mini drone.
No looks alright to me. I ordered on 17th October I'm 194th. orders are slowing dow.

Hi all, from Perth wa.

Ordered 22Nd October from aus cameras, paid in full, still patiently waiting, hopefully see it before christmas

No looks alright to me. I ordered on 17th October I'm 194th. orders are slowing dow.
I ordered from riseabove on 16 Oct, and theyve now told me I'm #182 out of 'over 400' orders.

Too bad they can't give honest answers regarding how many they've shipped, and how many they're receiving. I may cancel this order and stick with the order with Model Flight... Hmm

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered from riseabove on 16 Oct, and theyve now told me I'm #182 out of 'over 400' orders.

Too bad they can't give honest answers regarding how many they've shipped, and how many they're receiving. I may cancel this order and stick with the order with Model Flight... Hmm

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app[/QUOTE

Too bad they can't give honest answers regarding how many they've shipped, and how man
I know they are not answering any questions on they Facebook page regarding delivery. supposed to be biggest DJI reseller... BS. feeling like canceling from them to.

Hi guys,

I'm up here in Brissie and have had mine since 8th Nov. I've had about 10 flights now and took my Mavic to Bali 2 weeks ago.

No dramas so far.

My first little film - aerial footage of Manly Boat Harbour.

Enjoy :)

Hi guys,

I'm up here in Brissie and have had mine since 8th Nov. I've had about 10 flights now and took my Mavic to Bali 2 weeks ago.

No dramas so far.

My first little film - aerial footage of Manly Boat Harbour.

Enjoy :)
Hey mate when and where did you order yours?

Sorry but I don't know where to found this info. and I wanted to know the resolution he used when filming. but thanks for your quick answer. :D

Haha ok np.

Filmed straight out of the Mavic, shot at 4K 25FPS auto exposure using sunny white balance and D-Cinelike mode.

Ordered 16th October from Metro Hobbies in Melbourne, fly more combo. Received 18th November. Only unit they got shipped to.

I was 8th in line but apparently the only one who ordered the combo out of those 8!

The mavic is amazing. Worth the wait guys.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi BB, getting the combo (I hope) called into the shop last Friday and I was halfway down the page, that is after I was told I would be at the top of the list after paying in full, bet they tell everybody they are at the top of the list :) still cannot do much more than wait.

Hi BB, getting the combo (I hope) called into the shop last Friday and I was halfway down the page, that is after I was told I would be at the top of the list after paying in full, bet they tell everybody they are at the top of the list :) still cannot do much more than wait.
Yep, the need for transparency is real haha, don't care where I am, just tell us the truth

I only went there to see the Mavic cos I did not believe they existed, saw one in the shop so they do exist

Reactions: quesoburgesa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett