DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Update from rise above saying they have so far sent out 20 and have gotten 'word' dji is going to start sending bigger shipments....take it with a grain of salt

when you say 20, is this combination of fly more and standard?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm starting to think that the safer option is to just place an order with Apple OR directly with DJI. Yesterday, Apple was showing a pickup date of 24 Jan.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

Well when i spoke to them they said they had been receiving fly more combos and just sending what they needed to..so they would just take out the extras that come with the combo and send out single units to whoever ordered first

anyone know where I can get one in less than 6 weeks now? I bought one on ebay and they said 6 weeks. looks like apple are saying 25th Jan :(

This is a bunch of horse dropping, people in the states that have ordered towards the end of October are starting to get theirs...meanwhile we are here eating the droppings

This is a bunch of horse dropping, people in the states that have ordered towards the end of October are starting to get theirs...meanwhile we are here eating the droppings
Yeah, it sucks. I ordered from riseabove because I wanted to support a local business, but had no way of knowing how all the dealers would be screwed around by DJI.

Because riseabove can't provide even a rough estimate of when I can expect my order, I'll probably cancel and either order a P4 pro or a mavic from Apple. As far as I'm aware, they are still the only company in Australia that can provide a firm (I hope, anyway) date.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

Well I just paid way too much for one which was in stock on ebay he wanted $3000 for it but didn't pay that much for it $2500 wasn't too bad as you cant even F%#X anyone to get one before Christmas now. :( oh well at least I wont have to wait till end of January now :)
Ill have it next week cant wait

Picked mine up last night after sourcing from another supplier, charging tonight and updating firmware then a few flights tomorrow :)

bakerboy, did you cancel from Elk Robotics ?
if yes, any problems getting your money back ?

Anyone interested in the DJI man-bag?? Brand new in sealed box.
Bag is nice but I like stealth and not to be seen or noticed when flying.

I just got a Shiny new unopened Mavic Pro. In my hands. Anyone wanna give me an offer for it over $3500? Ono This is a very limited offer as I want to open the box sooooo bad.

Sent from my SM-N930F using MavicPilots mobile app

Bought a spare battery and hub for it last night looks like I'm keeping it I think I'm going to crack the seal now

Bought a spare battery and hub for it last night looks like I'm keeping it I think I'm going to crack the seal now

Feel how solid it is!!! Feels good doesn't it? Touch the dome. Touch it again. You'll fall in love with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair