DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Batteries Back in stock from DJI website (US)

mannyelite

Reactions
Hello,

At the end of January I had ordered a Mavic pro battery straight from the DJI website. After 15 days of no shipping notification I proceeded to contact customer support and they confirmed my order would arrive at the end of February. Yesterday I received an email confirming 2day shipping via FedEx. When I checked tracking I noticed it was coming out from a facility in Georgia. Since I still needed another battery I went ahead and ordered one just to see what would happen. Tonight I received shipping confirmation that my second order will arrive Friday.

Just wanted to let you guys know just in case anyone was on the lookout for Mavic Batteries. They're in stock and shipping fast!

Happy flying.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

They are in stock -- kind of. The current estimated shipping date is 10-15 business days after the payment is confirmed.

They are in stock -- kind of. The current estimated shipping date is 10-15 business days after the payment is confirmed.

Yes that's what it says on their website, but I placed an order today and they already shipped out with FedEx tracking confirming delivery for Friday.

Hello,

At the end of January I had ordered a Mavic pro battery straight from the DJI website. After 15 days of no shipping notification I proceeded to contact customer support and they confirmed my order would arrive at the end of February. Yesterday I received an email confirming 2day shipping via FedEx. When I checked tracking I noticed it was coming out from a facility in Georgia. Since I still needed another battery I went ahead and ordered one just to see what would happen. Tonight I received shipping confirmation that my second order will arrive Friday.

Just wanted to let you guys know just in case anyone was on the lookout for Mavic Batteries. They're in stock and shipping fast!

Happy flying.

Glad to hear you got your nice and fast. Stock for many things has really improved for many places. We have been able to keep large enough orders continually placed that we have managed to keep stock on most everything Mavic related (and Phantom and Inspire 2 as well) even through the Chinese New Year when things got tight. If you find yourself looking for anything else, keep us in mind...free USPS priority shipping and lots of stock (Fly More Combos as well).

Fly Safe!

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Glad to hear you got your nice and fast. Stock for many things has really improved for many places. We have been able to keep large enough orders continually placed that we have managed to keep stock on most everything Mavic related (and Phantom and Inspire 2 as well) even through the Chinese New Year when things got tight. If you find yourself looking for anything else, keep us in mind...free USPS priority shipping and lots of stock (Fly More Combos as well).

Fly Safe!

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com
Perfect, thank you Michael. I see you're in Florida, i am as well. I'll definitely keep you in Mind for my next mavic accessories or Drone purchase. Looking to get a P4P in the near future (depending on what DJI releases this week at MWC).

Although you're in Ft. Myers (I'm all the way up in Melbourne), any nice place to fly/shoot you recommend here in FL?

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

We have family in Melbourne and another pilot who flies for us that goes there at least every other weekend. We actually just delivered a new M600 there this past Monday. I think the announcement today was a bit of a shocker to most people about the Matrice 200 and 210...which means you may have a P4P in your future I'm guessing. Just let me know. We have both models in stock...and plenty of extra batteries.

I'll look up where we met this M600 client to fly. He had picked the place and it was a pretty good spot to fly from what I am told...

Reactions: mannyelite
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000