DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro found in downtown Nashville

Highangle3

Reactions
I found a dji Mavick pro on top of a building in downtown Nashville. Unfortunately I don't have serial number with me as I am traveling. Tell me which building you think you lost it on.

I found a dji Mavick pro on top of a building in downtown Nashville. Unfortunately I don't have serial number with me as I am traveling. Tell me which building you think you lost it on.
I lost mine in Nashville. I lost sight of it but "think" it landed on top of a bank.
Please let me know if you have it

Yes, I do have it. There was a piece of tape with some numbers on it. You know what those numbers are, or the serial number of this drone for identification? I'm out of town til the end of the week, I might be able to get it to you before then. When did you lose it? I found it Friday. That makes two I've recovered from the top of that structure, 6 total that have been found up there.

I'm sorry, but I'm calling BS on this. What are the odds that you post this and then within an hour you find the potential owner?

Reactions: dburkott
I'm sorry, but I'm calling BS on this. What are the odds that you post this and then within an hour you find the potential owner?
You know, I was a little surprised at the quick response as well. But you never know, however they still have to give me the numbers. The owner of that mavik is lucky building management didn't find it. They confiscated the dji inspire I found crashed in behind the sign at the top of this structure that is around 410' AGL.

Note to self. Stay away from that building!

I think there is some kind of vortex that pulls drones in and deposits them on the roof in various conditions. Seems to favor dji's. Lol

well you know where to look if you lose a drone over that way. Surprised the finder does not have them on Ebay at 500 dollars a time >)

well you know where to look if you lose a drone over that way. Surprised the finder does not have them on Ebay at 500 dollars a time >)
The property owners/management really do not care about selling them. They are more interested in questioning the owners about possibly spying on tenants in the building on the top 6 floors and recovering any property damage (roof membrane) While not out of the realm of possibilities, All they have to do is look at what's stored on the memory cards. I'm sure there is a way to bypass storage on the cards. Like I said this is number 6 in the last two years.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas