DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Refresh Send Battery Or Not?

MavicGuy

Reactions
Anybody use this feature yet? I am getting conflicting information from dji whether or not to send the battery... Little bit frustrating...

You can send it with or without. They will log everything that has been received and send the same contents back (most likely all new equipment depending on the situation).

Anybody use this feature yet? I am getting conflicting information from dji whether or not to send the battery... Little bit frustrating...

I've sent mine last week with no battery. No issues.

I believe Dji are saying not to send batteries which are damaged, leaking or swollen.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
I asked DJI about this: send the battery so the can test all your equipment, unless there's battery damage. In that case don't send because of the danger of it having a problem during shipping.

iPhone 6S

Is there any special shipping cost when you mail a LiPo battery or do you just have to label the box accordingly?

Is there any special shipping cost when you mail a LiPo battery or do you just have to label the box accordingly?

This is a good question as I sent mine and never thought of that. But they send the prepaid packing slip which details the package so... I would assume if there was any special instructions concerning such things it would have been included in the email they sent. All they say is do not ship damaged or swollen batteries. And no TB48 batteries. (Inspire)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS