DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Monitor Hood

Just got mine today, folds up really nice and fits in my hard case because it's flat, haven't had a chance to test it as it gets dark around 3:00 where I'm at here in Alaska

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: SeaFox
Please let know how it goes. I'm thinking on purchasing this hood. Thanks.

I will, it looks like the hood is a good ways away from the screen compared to others, but I'm sure they tested it and determined that it's still as effective, plus, you're able to get your fingers on the screen compared to the 3D printed one I bought on Ebay.

The on thing that I like about this hood is that it doesn't need the iPhone to be out of its otter box cover to work, it slips right over the RC antennas. I put my phone in the cradle with the case on and use a straight cable and plug into the USB port on the RC with a short cable.

Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, lots of darkness and snow here in Alaska lately, so haven't seen the sun for a while.

I used the DJI Sun shield finally and I think it works just fine. I didn't have any complaints, plenty of room to get your fingers in there if you need to and I felt like it shadowed everything just fine, I'm happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: MiStro

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851