DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI moving from Carson to Cerritos. Nothing is shipping.

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
My MP was ready to ship back on May 11 in "1-2 business days". Still hasn't shipped.

Latest from DJI:

We apologize for the delay, We had a lot of back logs due to the transfer of location we made from Carson to Cerritos. We are still aligning the schedules as we speak. We ask for a little bit of time. We cannot guarantee but the unit may ship out next week. There will be a separate email to confirm this.
Next week?

They can't even plan a move and keep stuff moving? I'd think the best thing is to keep Carson pumping stuff out during the "move" so there would be less to move to Cerritos...

Really can't believe it. But it's DJI land, so ...

Reactions: Former Member
Sorry to hear about your delay.

That email doesnt seem to stop them from announcing their new product in a few days. I wonder how they are going to get the new product shipped out if they still cant seem to get your product out.

I shipped it on May 3 once I received the UPS label. It got there in 2 days as an Escalated case.

Wonder of wonders, they just informed me that it has "been delivered" (below).

From past experience this means a shipping label has been created. From the status board it shows yet another new serial number that I have to check for matching to Care Refresh.

Last time they "delivered" UPS didn't have it in hand for another 2 days.

upload_2017-5-18_11-24-12.png

I shipped it on May 3 once I received the UPS label. It got there in 2 days as an Escalated case.

From past experience this means a shipping label has been created. From the status board it shows yet another new serial number that I have to check for matching to Care Refresh.

View attachment 13097

Ive had one like that too. I thought they had made a mistake, because the repair status didnt even list a UPS tracking number, but 2 or 3 days later, I got another email saying that it had been shipped and had a tracking number.

View attachment 13097

Any sight of your Mavic yet?

It's sched to arrive Friday. Hope it doesn't hang in customs. DJI has apologized for not shipping them by faster service and that "it won't happen again."

DJI Goggles have arrived. But delivered at work. I may go pick them up. Already asked an employee to unpack and charge the batt.

It's sched to arrive Friday. Hope it doesn't hang in customs. DJI has apologized for not shipping them by faster service and that "it won't happen again."

DJI Goggles have arrived. But delivered at work. I may go pick them up. Already asked an employee to unpack and charge the batt.

Funny and sad that you got your goggles before your Mavic came back. Hope you have fun with both very soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000