DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji new pilot experience

Cgomez1978

Reactions
Has anyone else going to drones direct on Saturday for the Dji pilot experience. Has anyone been to one before? I received an email earlier but I live in Cardiff so not sure if it's worth going up to Huddersfield if it's rubbish

I would expect it to be underwhelming.

I went to one in New York in November right when I got my Mavic and it was good, but nothing I hadn't seen or heard before

I had to drive about 15 minutes to go and it was worth that, but I would not have wanted to take a long trip to get there.

I'm hopefully going as I live in Leeds (30 mins away). I also got 'the email'. Will let you know how I get on

I went to drones direct, its about 1.5 hrs away, after being told they had mp in stock. It's a small warehouse / industrial shed. Also does white goods and TVs etc. Flying area is a netted area to one side of drone sales counter. No mp in stock at the time or ability to fly anything. Area from memory is less than 6m cubed. Underwhelming is an understatement. I'm kinda glad I didn't fly before I bought in such a confined space tbh. I'm sure it's great to drop in if you are in West Yorkshire area, also they offer interest "free" credit I believe

Jerry you describe it well. I have just been there for 1 hour for the 'New Pilot Experience' but nothing was organised or happening while I was there. The organiser Tim was helpful and friendly but it was a wasted trip for me. Tim gave me some good info on the pfco course they do for around £1300. He did tell me that in July there will be an organised event in Barnsley where you can fly your drone or observe etc

Hi Balshawr, I think u had a better visit than me tbf ! .. I bought from currys as they are as enthusiastic and knowledgable as drones direct imho. I fly in my garden and village and will gain experience from flying and from here .. Hangar 360 Photo. :)

Reactions: Luther and balshawr
Yeah me too thx :) ... though I'm going to find a easy and free way to process the panos in the future ..

Reactions: balshawr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada