DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji official store shipping

kevin_welch7

Reactions
If I were to buy the Mavic Pro fly more combo from the DJI official website today Jan 22, does anybody know about what date it would arrive. Is it true that they are filling orders before Jan 5 then sending them to other companies ??

Nobody knows for sure, but the DJI Store is showing the fly more combo is currently shipping after 3-5 business days. After my orders ship from DJI, I usually receive them in 3-4 business days.

If I were to buy the Mavic Pro fly more combo from the DJI official website today Jan 22, does anybody know about what date it would arrive. Is it true that they are filling orders before Jan 5 then sending them to other companies ??
I bought my fly more combo from the DJI Official Store on Amazon on the 13th. Just found out it shipped yesterday and will arrive this Wednesday. I have a FedEx tracking number!! When I made the purchase they were giving me a delivery range from Jan 27- Feb 6.

sent from mobile device

I bought my fly more combo from the DJI Official Store on Amazon on the 13th. Just found out it shipped yesterday and will arrive this Wednesday. I have a FedEx tracking number!! When I made the purchase they were giving me a delivery range from Jan 27- Feb 6.

sent from mobile device
Just curious how you found out it shipped yesterday? I ordered the same day and havent recieved a shipping confirmation as of yet

Just curious how you found out it shipped yesterday? I ordered the same day and havent recieved a shipping confirmation as of yet
Shipping confirmation emailed to me after it had already left China. Shipping seems to be ahead of schedule. Amazon says Feb 6th, FedEx says expected delivery date Wednesday the 25th but I just checked and the package is already in the Denver sorting facility from Memphis tonight. Hopefully tomorrow!!!

sent from mobile device

Shipping confirmation emailed to me after it had already left China. Shipping seems to be ahead of schedule. Amazon says Feb 6th, FedEx says expected delivery date Wednesday the 25th but I just checked and the package is already in the Denver sorting facility from Memphis tonight. Hopefully tomorrow!!!

sent from mobile device
Cool congrats. I just noticed you ordered from amazon. I ordered directly from dji. Keeping my fingers crossed it already shipped and they havent sent shipping info yet. (Wishful thinking lol)

Ordered 19th PM - Dispatch and shipping from DJI is fast,,for me anyway. Flymore pack. Just had phone call from DHL to confirm valuation. Should have my Mavic tomorrow.
Tracking.jpg

Cool congrats. I just noticed you ordered from amazon. I ordered directly from dji. Keeping my fingers crossed it already shipped and they havent sent shipping info yet. (Wishful thinking lol)
just ordered mine too today, hope it arrives just like you guys........from DJI store......

Ordered my fly more on the 10th, still pending.
Ordered mine the 11th. Still pending
Edit 1/23/17 Was told today they have no idea when it will ship. Cancelled the order and went with a US company. At least when they get some it they will ship first come, first served. I will not be ordering direct from DJI again.

Last edited:
Reactions: PowerT1998
Ordered mine 17th for delivery to ireland. am told by DJI will go to shipping 5-10 working days after payment success, then 5/10 before delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well I cancelled my order tonight! I'm not dealing with DJI when they can't get things right.. I'll see everyone when the Mavic 2 come out lol

Attachments

• IMG_2654.PNG
    IMG_2654.PNG
    433.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2655.PNG
    IMG_2655.PNG
    394.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: dewster
Yes DJI seems to be the quickest way. Ordered the morning of Jan 20, delivering today, any minute now :)

We must remember that DJI is not the only Chinese based entity hampered by delays in processing and shipping products. CNY impacts the entire country and so, the continent and world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus