DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI orders Canada

Johanna

Reactions
Has anyone ordered from DJI for delivery in Canada? I know there is the US$ exchange cost, but are there additional costs as well? Import duties, taxes, etc? Thinking of ordering direct from DJI.

I ordered from Amazon.ca Combo pack arrived next day , packaged extremely well . As a Prime member next day shipping was cheap, no dollar exchange , no stupid customs fees (if applicable) and no hassle return if required.

I ordered from Amazon.ca Combo pack arrived next day , packaged extremely well . As a Prime member next day shipping was cheap, no dollar exchange , no stupid customs fees (if applicable) and no hassle return if required.
Usually do Amazon, but looking at the new goggles ..might be a long wait before the arrive on Amazon.

Has anyone ordered from DJI for delivery in Canada? I know there is the US$ exchange cost, but are there additional costs as well? Import duties, taxes, etc? Thinking of ordering direct from DJI.
I ordered direct from DJI. They shipped quickly - I believe, from the US.

There were zero additional costs. No tax, no duty, nothing!

I was very pleased.

I ordered direct from DJI. They shipped quickly - I believe, from the US.

There were zero additional costs. No tax, no duty, nothing!

I was very pleased.

Same for me... it's actually why I ordered directly from DJI rather than Amazon. Pay the price (converted to cdn $) and nothing else!

I would order from Amazon. If you have any type of warranty issue or DOA drone which has happened. I had a faulty drone. Sent it right back to Amazon and replacement the next day. No questions. You won't have the same support direct from DJI. they will try and repair and you will wait weeks or even longer.

I do order from Amazon as a rule. Got my first Mavic from them and it had a faulty camera. Got a replacement in 3 days. Just curious if DJI is even going to supply other retailers before filling ALL DJI orders, considering the mightmare with the MP. May be 6 months or more? Probably Apple stores will be first retailer? Am thinking the goggles may be a 2018 purchase considering our winters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61