DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI 'Payment Success' - order stage 3

simon_t

Reactions
Hi all, I'm a noob here and finally (after deciding that nowhere was going to have a Mavic in store!) went ahead and ordered a Fly More from DJI directly.

Very quickly it has gone through Place Order / Payment Reviewing and is now at Paayment Success.

Reading through some posts - is this a good sign? How long would it normally be from stage 3 to shipped?

Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI is currently shipping Mavic orders about 4-6 weeks after order confirmation. You can see that estimate in the DJI Store here:

DJIStore.jpg

Cheers msinger - I saw that when I was ordering, just trying to be positive as I'm heading to Iceland on 12th Feb and would love to have this with me!

Cheers msinger - I saw that when I was ordering, just trying to be positive as I'm heading to Iceland on 12th Feb and would love to have this with me!

Hi
I just flew in from Iceland to get Mavic, just to get info it is nowhere available :(
Well any ideas about getting one next 2 weeks in Seattle area !
Best, Alfred

Hi
I just flew in from Iceland to get Mavic, just to get info it is nowhere available :(
Well any ideas about getting one next 2 weeks in Seattle area !
Best, Alfred

I'm in Northern Ireland, so can't help with Seattle!! Sorry!!! Can't wait to visit your homeland again!!

It took exactly six weeks from order date (11-5) for mine to show as "shipped" from DJI Direct. It's not here yet but I feel it's close. I sense from various posts, their productions is beginning to speed up now, so they might ramp up shipping to stores, and maintain the 6 or so weeks to direct customers, or yours could be here even sooner. More historical info at this thread:

http://mavicpilots.com/threads/pre-order-and-shipping-times-who-will-get-the-mavic-first.54

Last edited:
It took exactly six weeks from order date (11-5) for mine to show as "shipped" from DJI Direct. It's not here yet but I feel it's close. I sense from various posts, their productions is beginning to speed up now, so they might ramp up shipping to stores, and maintain the 6 or so weeks to direct customers, or yours could be here even sooner. More historical info at this thread:

http://mavicpilots.com/threads/pre-order-and-shipping-times-who-will-get-the-mavic-first.54

Thanks Robert!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut