DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI progress toward resolving Mavic product issues

Yawmaster

Reactions
I am a long time pilot of the reliable Phantom 2 Vision Plus. I am preparing to purchase newer DJI drone technology. I have read on a regular basis in this forum the expected growing pains of the Mavic Pro. I would appreciate if some of the long time members could review the Mavic Pro issues and comment on whether DJI has resolved these issues. This would help me decide if being a early Mavic buyer makes sense. Thanks in advance.

I think it is to soon to do that as the Mavic is still suffering from what i can only call "The Fog Of War" stage as there are still a few kinks in the platform that need better understanding so that DJI can understand and resolve.

Ones that come to mind are :

Sudden switching to atti from gps mode and how this for some results in the Mavic becoming unresponsive.

Compass interference when in sports mode.

The above issues do not affect every Mavic as i have not had these issues but these have been reported a number of times.

I do think that a lot of the other issues seem to be linked to operational errors in some way or another.

Last edited:
Thanks. It is still early times. I will try to be patient as the flying population increases and problems bubble up.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanks. It is still early times. I will try to be patient as the flying population increases and problems bubble up.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think the next three months will be important for the Mavic's software and firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851