DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Refresh

Cobra

Reactions
So I just purchased the mavic from Newegg and got it yesterday . So tonight I decided to purchase the Refresh from obviously Dji and I have to wait 2business days for the payment to go through and get the email with the code . So I asked if I could fly before then and the help said no, not till I get that code. Ridiculous if I would of known all this I would of ordered it sooner but then you need the serial number from the bird. So I guess no flying.....

I would assume you can fly it. It just won't be covered until you get the number. No?

I would like to think so. But I know they got that 48hr window where it's gotta be covered .

Yeah, typically you could chance it and fly, but if you slam anything hard enough to do damage that requires repair. One would think they could fudge it and say they damaged the Mavic after the Care Refresh was purchased. Not so as DJI can and most likely would request the flight log.
Once examined by DJI they would be able to track the date of the incident and potentially deny you on the terms that you crashed during the first 48 hours where you were not covered.

Always keep in mind that each flight is data logged. It can be a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Yeah I hear what you are saying . I guess I can wait for now lol.. I can always do more reading I guess . Not that I didn't do plenty of that already lol

If you activated your mavic using the dji go app, the 48hours beings regardless if you flew it or not. So hopefully you didn't do that yet. Or you may have to go through the hassle of uploading a verification video to get the refresh code activated. I'm surprised you didn't just get the serial number from the back of your mavic box since you had it in hand. Gotta tough it out.

Yeah I did use the one on the box and didn't activate anything . So this morning I get 2 emails from dji with a agreement number so I wonder if I'm all good now. I'll have to write them.

You should be able to fly it then. It's tied to your mavics serial number automatically. Nothing else for you to do on your end so go ahead and enjoy flying your mavic :)

Only time you would get a code is if you bought the refresh without a serial number. And most likely it be from a dealer.

Correct. There is no code if u bought the care with your mavic serial number entered. In fact your receipt has the exact second of purchase so u r good from the second u hit the buy button.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

OK kool ..... Yeah they sent me a agreement number and it has the dates it starts and ends which is a year. Just wasn't sure if once I started it up in the app it was gonna ask for some type of number. Thanks for the Help guys much appreciated.

So I got my DJI Mavic a couple of weeks ago but I just got back from vacation. I'm hoping I didn't miss my chance to get this DJI Care Refresh plan? I have NOT opened my Mavic Pro but plan on doing so shortly!

So I got my DJI Mavic a couple of weeks ago but I just got back from vacation. I'm hoping I didn't miss my chance to get this DJI Care Refresh plan? I have NOT opened my Mavic Pro but plan on doing so shortly!
As long as u have not opened it or registered it then you have no problems you can still buy refresh

Reactions: looopson
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61