DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI return - UPS Ground? Can it be slower?

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
RANT AHEAD WARNING

Tracking my MP on its way back to the Carson Hospital for Sick Drones it appears that the shipping label DJI e-mailed me (2 days after accepting that it was a return) was for ground UPS. I dropped it off at a UPS Store on Thursday afternoon. It cleared US Customs in Plattsburgh on Monday. Made it to Latham, NY yesterday and Hodgkins IL today... sched Carson on Friday which means it doesn't even get into queue until 10 days after the service request was accepted.

Then it'll take a couple weeks to wander down through their process - and no doubt another long and winding road home.

In this manner DJI are burning off 5 (probably 6) weeks of Warranty and Care Refresh.

I intend to make my rage known and demand extensions on both. (Yeah, I know).

RANT CONCLUDED - NORMAL OPERATIONS MAY CONTINUE

That is an obscene amount of time to get through the process.

I just cleared a full month and my current status is "under repair" which is supposed to take 3-4 days, it's been 8. Good luck.

Im currently 17 days out and under Warranty Repair. I didn't have to use my Refresh yet. Is it possible to extend my Refresh? I think I've had it out longer than I've kept it. Also curious if I will get the the same Mavic I sent out.

I'm going on 5 weeks today since I filed the claim. This is not good. I paid the $79 eight days ago too.

During my two week warranty claim, UPS ground tool 8 days, DJI took 2 days.......and I live in California.

Mine took three days shipping via ups. Sat at DJI in California for 5 working days before they looked at it. 1 day to determine the issue. Paid $79 for my first refresh today. Will see how long to ship it. Heading to Florida from the Seattle area next week. Wasn't sure if it would get to me in time so having them ship it to my daughters house in Florida. Will be there for two weeks so I'm anxious to get it back.

Mine says it's been under repair since March 7th which is now I think 10 working days, I talked to online chat they thought they were waiting for parts from China. Funny how are you can buy a brand new one and get it shipped in 3 or 4 days but you can't get one repaired in a timely manner. Hopefully they get caught up on their backlog soon so we can all get our Mavics back up in the air where they belong. Hope you get your mavic back before your trip, but if I were you I wouldn't hold your breath.

Reactions: Carlos de Castro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803