DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI vs DJi - A nitpick

Morgon

Reactions
Da-Jiang Innovations. DJI. (Technically, Dà-Jiāng Innovations Science and Technology Co., Ltd, but that's a different topic).

Not DJi, or Dji. dji is okay because they often brand themselves that way.

Thanks for your attention. :)
Yes, I feel better.

haha, I think about that every time I'm typing or texting their name to someone. Thanks for keeping us in line here!

I own a MINI Cooper and lots of people have the same issue with them. The models made from 1950-2000 are "Mini" because they were produced by BMC (British Motor Corporation). Models produced 2001-current are "MINI" because they are produced by BMW. Sorry I got of track from the OP but used this story to say that I understand his feelings. ;)

Cheers and keep the prop side up!

I own a MINI Cooper and lots of people have the same issue with them. The models made from 1950-2000 are "Mini" because they were produced by BMC (British Motor Corporation). Models produced 2001-current are "MINI" because they are produced by BMW.
Huh - learned something new, thanks!

The models made from 1950-2000 are "Mini" because they were produced by BMC (British Motor Corporation). Models produced 2001-current are "MINI" because they are produced by BMW.
Funny, I own a BMW produced Mini and never capitalize it (this is the off topic forum after all :p)

Reactions: Brubaker
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000