DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI's return policy for Goggles

kona

Reactions
Does anybody know how to interpret DJI's return policy?

Return and Refund Policy | DJI Store

The crucial sentence is: "2. The item has no manufacturing defects, shows no wear or damage, unaltered from their original state, and in a condition that permits us to resell them."

"Unaltered from their original state" is a pretty relative term. Clearly an item that has been taken out of the box and turned on once is not strictly speaking in its original state. Has anybody tried to return theirs successfully? Thanks.

Does anybody know how to interpret DJI's return policy?

Return and Refund Policy | DJI Store

The crucial sentence is: "2. The item has no manufacturing defects, shows no wear or damage, unaltered from their original state, and in a condition that permits us to resell them."

"Unaltered from their original state" is a pretty relative term. Clearly an item that has been taken out of the box and turned on once is not strictly speaking in its original state. Has anybody tried to return theirs successfully? Thanks.

I think you're over thinking this. Looks pretty straight forward.

Just resell them. You'll make a little money.

Reactions: kona and BD0G
I think you're over thinking this. Looks pretty straight forward.

Just resell them. You'll make a little money.

OK, so you're saying they're unreturnable? And that I can *make* money as opposed to loosing it by selling them?

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

If there's nothing wrong with them, return them and they'll refund you. There policy looks clear to me.

But why would you do that when you can resell them on ebay and make money?... it makes no sense. Have you seen the prices these are going for on ebay? Check it out.

Reactions: kona
No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

If there's nothing wrong with them, return them and they'll refund you. There policy looks clear to me.

But why would you do that when you can resell them on ebay and make money?... it makes no sense. Have you seen the prices these are going for on ebay? Check it out.

I have not! I should :)

That said if somebody on here lives in the bay area and wants them, let me know. I promise I won't rip you off.

I have not! I should :)

That said if somebody on here lives in the bay area and wants them, let me know. I promise I won't rip you off.

$650-$700 a pair new

you'll pay $130ish to ebay/paypal in fees though

Sell them locally on craigslist or whatever to avoid that

Reactions: kona
I see they go for around $600-$700 opened, $750-$800 new. I put them on Craigslist for $500.

Reactions: FPVme
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsutter335