DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do You Think DJI will warranty this problem under warranty WHITE SCREEN

gixxerbill

Reactions
So I was flying on the island saturday to check how many boats are at our hangout to make sure to know when to leave to get a good spot. And i was out about 4500 ft and all of a sudden the screen looks really bright or white like I am looking directly at the sun. I could hardly find my way back it was sooo bright(had to use distance as a way of getting it back) Also the gimble will not go totally forward it stops about two marks before fully forward.

think dji will cover these problems? I mean how long is the warranty on these things. This was a refresh model after a crash.

just called DJI and some indian that i could hardly understand said that if I upgrade firmware it will fix this problem. Is he serious?

You probably hit the wheel on the top right and overexposed the footage.

Why did you have to look at the distance to get home, just look at the circle in the bottom left. It shows what direction your mavic is pointed, and where you are. Point it at you, and press forward.

You probably hit the wheel on the top right and overexposed the footage.

Why did you have to look at the distance to get home, just look at the circle in the bottom left. It shows what direction your mavic is pointed, and where you are. Point it at you, and press forward.
that's true. guess I forgot to do that. but you are right that is what I should have done it just tripped me out when the screen went white.

Reactions: royalhghnss

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929