DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think I can fit a mavic in this backpack?

Like 4wd said, yes and extra gear as well. I would not advise it either if the speaker has a magnet in it.

I sent them an email and they said that the speaker does not contain a magnet. I went ahead and bought the backpack. Is there anyway to make sure it does not have a magnet when I get the backpack?

I sent them an email and they said that the speaker does not contain a magnet. I went ahead and bought the backpack. Is there anyway to make sure it does not have a magnet when I get the backpack?

The speaker definitely has a magnet in it. That's how speakers work, with magnetic field fluctuations. Anyway, I don't see any issue with having your Mavic near a magnet. Just don't have the backpack next to the Mavic when you power it on and take off.

stupid question, aren't the compass in modern quadcopters electronic? I assume you transport your mavic while it's off, so why would having magnets nearby when not in use just for transporting it be bad?

My Peak Design backpack has a magnetic latch...no issues carrying my Mavic in it.

OT but if y ou're gonna spend $140, get a real bag. Comfort and durability is more important than a cheap integrated speaker and waterproof hard shell. Just get a rain-cover and a separate bluetooth speaker.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus