DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone have these soft hard shell liners?

I just ordered both sets. I got a hard shell case for my vr goggles from aliexpress and the quality was great. Just takes a little longer shipping wise but worth the money I saved.

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

Would the Mavic fit in the case with the leg extenders attached?

I also did a search on aliexpress for some bags for the batteries. They do have some listed but expensive. I dug a little further and just did a generic search and found the same bags under a different section. Medium seems to be a perfect match. If you order the hard shell cases might as well spend the 6 bucks for a couple of bags for your extra batteries as well.

Neoprene Waterproof Padded Protector Fly Leaf Camera Lens Bag Case Pouch for DSLR Nikon Canon Sony Lenses Black Size S M L XL-in Camera/Video Bags from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Nice! exactly what I've been looking for, but yeah, not ordering from Alibaba or any of its subsidiaries... Someone please post when they come from a more "trusted" source...

I have a set that I ordered from Ali Express and I love them. Well made and fit MP and controller perfectly. They will not work with Flymore bag, but a lot easier to pack inside my backpack for my outdoor adventures. They arrived in about 2 1/2 weeks and Ali Express does offer buyer protection. I have ordered many things from them and other than slow delivery, never had a speck of trouble.

Reactions: royalhghnss
I have a set that I ordered from Ali Express and I love them. Well made and fit MP and controller perfectly. They will not work with Flymore bag, but a lot easier to pack inside my backpack for my outdoor adventures. They arrived in about 2 1/2 weeks and Ali Express does offer buyer protection. I have ordered many things from them and other than slow delivery, never had a speck of trouble.

Thanks! Would you mind posting some pics of them? I haven't seen any real world reviews of these. They look pretty compact and sturdy but it's hard to tell from the stock photos.

Thanks! Would you mind posting some pics of them? I haven't seen any real world reviews of these. They look pretty compact and sturdy but it's hard to tell from the stock photos.
Just heading out the door, but I will try to post some pics tonight.

Reactions: 4wd
I have a Dual Sport (enduro) Motorcycle, and in the spring.... I plan on taking the Mavic and going out in the wilderness..... a small case for the drone and one for the RC will be great.... But I don't like the idea of spending $30+ for them.
Hopefully in a few months..... someone will have the combo for like $15-$20

thumb_IMG_0865_1024.jpg

I ordered these cases from Ali express. Received in LESS than 2 weeks!!!!! Love the cases. I'll be using them a lot of I ever travel with the mavic.

Sent from my LG-H812 using MavicPilots mobile app

I too ordered these cases from Ali Express and received them in about 10 days (to the UK). Something got screwed up along the way and I only received the Mavic case without the RC case, but I contacted them on the website and they rectified it immediately. Ali Express does have good protection and solid communication channels. Just realise the vendors are not necessarily native English speakers, but I had no problems conversing with them. Got the RC case within 4 days of notifying them.

The way I look at it is problems do happen, but it is how they address the problems that marks a good customer service operation from the bad.

I love the cases. Perfect fit. Best way to protect the RC for sure. I just toss them in my back pack when I go out and have full confidence in protecting the bird and RC. The pictures on the web site are pretty accurate.

My only real issue with Ali-express is that they do not accept PayPal as far as I can tell. I do not give my CC number to every site on the internet. If I could find the same soft/hard cases somewhere that accepted PayPal I would likely be all over it.

Reactions: ghedgepath and 4wd
Great feedback folks. I think I am feeling confident to drop $32 bucks on them now! :)

Sorry, promised pictures of the case, but got busy and could not find the time. Here they are in different situations, hopefully this helps others. Overall, I am very pleased with how everything fits and the construction.

Clicking on the picture or text under the picture will take you to a new page with the other pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: noone
I ordered them a few days ago. Can't wait to get them. I have a camera type backpack with padded partitions I am going to throw my Mavic in, but these types of cases will give my remote and the Mavic that extra bit of protection and provide the option to travel with in any type bag or backpack without worry.

By the way, I only see one picture.

I have these as well and really like them. I bought mine from TaoBao through an agent that accepted PayPal. They ended up costing a little more that way but overall I am happy with the purchase and process.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty