DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Anyone Here Have This Mavic Case Set ?

MrMavic

Reactions
I'm thinking about getting this on Amazon for $18.00, but I want to know if it will fit in the DJI Flymore Kit Bag.

61Omz8n7SWL._SL1000_.jpg

I have a set. From AliExpress. Not very high quality and the RC just barely fit
I'm mainly looking at it to protect the joy sticks. The joysticks just look too vulnerable in the bag by itself.

i have the one for the remote, works fine with the fly more case. I also use the DJI bag for the mavic and I'm very happy with how they work

I'm mainly looking at it to protect the joy sticks. The joysticks just look too vulnerable in the bag by itself.
You are right, it is for that reason I put away the bag and went with a hard case, if you could fit them in the small bag (and I bet you could) you would probably not have room for anything else.

You are right, it is for that reason I put away the bag and went with a hard case, if you could fit them in the small bag (and I bet you could) you would probably not have room for anything else.
That's what I was concerned about, getting it into the DJI bag. Thanks.
This site is so awesome to be able to come to for answers. Thanks all so much for the responses. I really do appreciate it.
Mikey - I just ordered that stick protector.

Last edited:
3511889b009d3ec1776373b7c6073235.jpg

This is what I bought. It's great!

3511889b009d3ec1776373b7c6073235.jpg

This is what I bought. It's great!

I have this one also but be careful as you can end up damaging the 5D switch on the controller when you slide it in as there is no space provision for it. One of the Amazon reviewers mentioned that it damaged his so when I received mine, I cut part of the moulding away to accommodate the switch. A very affordable small case for the Mavic but a shame that it wasn't designed more carefully.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143