DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the iPhone record the Mavic's camera view for playback?

Ike582

Reactions
I just took my first couple of flights with the Mavic. 28 degree cold day in Chicago so my fingers froze before my batteries were expended!

One question: I'm reviewing the DJI App on my iPhone, and I see the flight logs. These give me a "google earth" style overhead replay of my flight, but I can't seem to view a replay of the drone's eye view of the flight. Does this exist on the App or only on the mini-SD in the Mavic?

Thanks in advance for your help.

If you go back to the original screen of the DJI go app and hit "Editor" at the bottom, a screen appears that will let you view, play back and download videos. Look at SD content by tapping the SD disk icon in the upper right corner when you're connected.

I just bought a photofast sd reader for my iPhone and iPad that lets me see and transfer the pictures much faster.

Does the DJI Go App store the videos & photos in full resolution? My guess is no, and that to get the full res files, you have to get them straight from the miniSD card (while either connected to the Mavic or by removing the card and connecting to an external device).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You can view them in low resolution or download them in full resolution from the app as long as it isn't the 4K video. For those you have to get it off the SD disk.

I like to edit my videos with iMovie on my iPad and don't want to go through iTunes to get the 4K vids onto my device, so that little PhotoFast device lets you do it straight from the SD to an iOS device.

Reactions: scratchyvinyl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143