DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Don't get a full screen view on my iPhone

Greg S

Reactions
I just got my Mavic and my Note 5 and iPad mini wouldn't connect. I got a older iPhone 6 to go through all the steps and everything was good but the screen for the camera view was only on the top 10% of the screen so I couldn't see what it could. Is it a setting or maybe the older iPhone doesn't process quickly enough? Any ideas?

Thanks

I am not sure of your experience level with the Mavic, so pardon me if I am asking a dumb question. Are you sure your not looking at the Map view and the video is therefore minimized?

an iPhone 6 will work fine with the Mavic. Other than it being in Map view mode I cannot think of any other reason for a small screen size.

Rob

I'm a complete newbie but its not on the map screen, I can see the very top of the camera view but it doesn't give the full view

I'm a complete newbie but its not on the map screen, I can see the very top of the camera view but it doesn't give the full view

Can you snap a screen shot using the two button press and upload it to the forum?

Rob

If you have only a portion of the camera view, but the UI is visible over the rest, uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app.

Also, if you're trying to connect any device via the USB port at the bottom of the controller, you MUST remove the micro USB plug from the side first.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S