DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downgrading Firmware

mnobes.12

Reactions
Hi all,

I am trying to downgrade back to V1.02.0900 as I was happier with it but am unable to see it in the DJI Assistant 2 firmware list, I just see V1.03.0000 and V1.03.0200. Any ideas what might be the matter here?

Whats the new firmware issue if u dont mind me asking? Should soon to be mavic owners be using a specific firmware version thats older & can it be manualy selected at setup

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have just noticed some drifting and elevation rising and falling while hovering after upgrading to the newest firmware. Am wanting to try going back to the factory installed FW to see if it helps. I have done and will be doing IMU calibration.

EDIT: Performed reinstall of V1.03.0200, then performed an IMU calibration after leaving the A/C in the fridge for about an hour, now the bird is rock solid! Still strange that I am unable to downgrade below V1.03.0000.

Last edited:
I've got the same issue, went to downgrade to v1.02.0900 and it isn't shown anymore. Why is DJI stopping us from downgrading?

Maybe they found a bug in that version that was causing issues under certain conditions and they don't want people using it?

I've got the same issue, went to downgrade to v1.02.0900 and it isn't shown anymore. Why is DJI stopping us from downgrading?
Have you noticed any drifting or elevation rise/fall when hovering under no wind conditions with V1.03.0200?

art mode?
Art was one of the camera settings that they removed in the new app after it was put there initially. It is/was the best setting if you plan to color grade your own video. There are ways you can get it back in the latest update but it is a hack that will likely either not work in the future or will have to be done every update. The problem with the hack is that you have to buy the Litchi app (set Art mode in Litchi app and then it shows up in DJI Go4) which costs about $25 and if you buy that app I am not sure why you would go back to using the Go app.

Reactions: Robbyg and raberrio
No, flight all seems good, but I wanted to get Art mode back.
I'm looking at downgrading as well. I have some focus issues with my newest firmware upgrade that I didn't have before. Do you have to downgrade the controller firmware as well? Or can you run the newest controller firmware with a downgraded Mavic firmware?

I want to download too to previous version of Litchi and use the VR.
having problems I never had like not focusing, loosing video feed, static and blocking, eratic video...

Hi all,

I am trying to downgrade back to V1.02.0900 as I was happier with it but am unable to see it in the DJI Assistant 2 firmware list, I just see V1.03.0000 and V1.03.0200. Any ideas what might be the matter here?

After update: Your Mavic will not fly higher than 30m and 50m diameter. It also will NOT fly unless you use the DJI app (no litchi app).

Note: it does allow you to use DJI assistant 2 but also mentions it does not allow the previous DJI assistant as it is no longer affiliated with the developer of this software.

TAKE NOTE BEFORE DOWNLOADING...

Wish I didn't download !!!!!
Look for the DJI assistant as assistant 2 has been recently created

There are other applications that will allow you to upgrading / downgrading .... drop me a PM if you are unable to find the relevant information on the tinterweb

There are other applications that will allow you to upgrading / downgrading .... drop me a PM if you are unable to find the relevant information on the tinterweb
How do you send a PM? Sorry, new to site and went to your profile and didn't see a PM option. I have a question for you. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO