DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downtown LA with my Datsun

Pilot-du-noob

Reactions
Used active track spotlight mode in the car passing shot, worked as i wanted. It took a couple of tries, but it did work! impressed.

Reactions: VMImaging
Great video! Looks like you put some time into that. Was it all shot with the Mavic or just the from above shots?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey @coastie_steve, mavic took care of the rising shots, one where the car passes a fence, the overhead tracking shot and the rising shot towards end. The rest of the gear is DJI Osmo mobile with moondog anamorphic lens and gopro hero 5. I did spend some time doing this but not much. About 4 hour editing and 3 hours shooting. I'm not happy with some of the shots, still trying to sort out getting all cameras on same shutter and fps while still having the shot be properly exposed. I failed to do that in this video. But i guess thats what practicing is for right..

Hey @coastie_steve, mavic took care of the rising shots, one where the car passes a fence, the overhead tracking shot and the rising shot towards end. The rest of the gear is DJI Osmo mobile with moondog anamorphic lens and gopro hero 5. I did spend some time doing this but not much. About 4 hour editing and 3 hours shooting. I'm not happy with some of the shots, still trying to sort out getting all cameras on same shutter and fps while still having the shot be properly exposed. I failed to do that in this video. But i guess thats what practicing is for right..

I'm a beginner and mavic pro is my first drone. I'm also out here in LA. Which editing software do you think I should use?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey @ayoung89 I'm also a beginner and mavic is my first drone too. I recommend Final cut pro, or imovie if you have a mac. I tried premier pro but didn't like it much. Give it a shot.

@Nomand Eloc Thank you :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S