DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downward VPS issue

jmorse62

Reactions
I was doing some normal tests that O do when I fly and this time I passed my hand under the bottom of the Mavic and nothing happened. I've done this before and it always jumps away like it is supposed to. I checked all the settings, disabled and then enabled the downward sensors and still don't seem to be working. Everything else is fine it evens slows down before landing like it senses the ground. I haven't got any of the landing area messages like I've gotten in the past.
What's up?

I was doing some normal tests that I do when I fly and this time I passed my hand under the bottom of the Mavic and nothing happened. I've done this before and it always jumps away like it is supposed to. I checked all the settings, disabled and then enabled the downward sensors and still don't seem to be working. Everything else is fine it evens slows down before landing like it senses the ground. I haven't got any of the landing area messages like I've gotten in the past.
What's up?

I was doing some normal tests that O do when I fly and this time I passed my hand under the bottom of the Mavic and nothing happened. I've done this before and it always jumps away like it is supposed to. I checked all the settings, disabled and then enabled the downward sensors and still don't seem to be working. Everything else is fine it evens slows down before landing like it senses the ground. I haven't got any of the landing area messages like I've gotten in the past.
What's up?
Maybe they changed something in the last update, I am having similar issues, all indicators and gauges are working and the ultrasonic sensors are very accurate as to height.
Regards,
-d.

Did you manage to resolve this? I've had this issue ever since the update that support the DJI Googles. :(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S