DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downward VPS Quit Working

Chase R

Reactions
Been having this problem lately. After first takeoff, I was able to land with the pause at landing indicating that the sensors are working properly. I flew around for 10 minutes and tried to land again. No VPS. I was able to hand catch without turning anything off.

This has been happening for the last week or so. The radar at the top of the screen (indicating obstacle distance) is also not present. This has happened in DJI GO and Litchi. Updated firmware today with the same results.

It's not like the sensors aren't working as much as they quit working. Anyone experienced anything similar?

Did you review your TXT flight log to see if it indicates what happened? If not, upload it here and take a look.

Did you review your TXT flight log to see if it indicates what happened? If not, upload it here and take a look.

Didn't have any on screen errors. I'll upload when I get home. Didn't think about that. Thanks.

It looks like the downward sensors weren't enabled again after you switched out of sport mode. That shouldn't have happened, but your log confirms the downward sensors did not detect the ground when you were landing.

Please tell me you found a solution... I have the exact same problem!
Been having this problem lately. After first takeoff, I was able to land with the pause at landing indicating that the sensors are working properly. I flew around for 10 minutes and tried to land again. No VPS. I was able to hand catch without turning anything off.

This has been happening for the last week or so. The radar at the top of the screen (indicating obstacle distance) is also not present. This has happened in DJI GO and Litchi. Updated firmware today with the same results.

It's not like the sensors aren't working as much as they quit working. Anyone experienced anything similar?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada