DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Dust

You're right. Lousy intro but good info to be aware of.

I love technology, but this is one of those cases where one has to wonder if the possibility of a Frankenstein's Monster is inadvertently being created, like what happened with the H bomb decades ago. With this kind of capability in the wrong hands, who among us is truly safe?

Interesting read, thanks for sharing. I am also a bit worried that this military drone escalation is feeling a bit like the Terminator prophecy. I wonder how many years it will be before they get rid of the drone pilots and create a computer to do the Job.
After that we would be so screwed if the system ever malfunctions or is hacked by an outside country.

Reactions: CC Rider
Interesting read, thanks for sharing. I am also a bit worried that this military drone escalation is feeling a bit like the Terminator prophecy. I wonder how many years it will be before they get rid of the drone pilots and create a computer to do the Job.
After that we would be so screwed if the system ever malfunctions or is hacked by an outside country.

I'm not so worried about the Terminator prophesy as I am about hackers, etc.

The US still runs the land nuclear missile arsenal with old, old computers and 8" floppy disks. Pretty hacker proof at least.

Reactions: Kestrel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut