DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Friendly Locations

Havic

Reactions
I am looking for drone friendly locations.
I am traveling to Nashville and Memphis for the next few months and would like some nice scenic locations to fly that are Drone friendly.
Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

In north central TN, about an hour from Nashville is the Big South Fork. It's a large area and has tons of hiking trails, overlooks and waterfalls. I take my Mavic there often and enjoy flying the NRRA.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm currently in Memphis and have not had any problems flying here. You can check out my YouTube in my signature for some of my videos. I like flying around Mud Island on the Mississippi River.

I live in Plymouth Massachusetts. It's the second largest propertied town in the Commonwealth, 347 KM sq.. It's about 40 miles southeast of Boston and just west of the Cape Cod Canal.
As large In area as it is, its population though "exploding", is still clustered into "Blocks", leaving large swaths of open land partially uninhabited.
A product of the last Glacial recession, deposited till, sand hills abound, forested by Pitch and White Pines, Oaks and Beech.
Several horse "farms" lay out pastural scenes of serene beauty.
Then, of course there is the wide Atlantic. Long and Duxbury Beaches, Manomet Cliffs offer unparalleled spectacular vistas that are best seen from the air.
It is my hope that my MP will bring this beauty to everyone {once I learn how to depict and SHARE it with the viewer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242