DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Over Alaska

Nice , What gloves do you wear when you handle the controller or do you do bare handed ?
Isn't it great that you can pack your little Mavic and take it anywhere , true freedom ?

Nice , What gloves do you wear when you handle the controller or do you do bare handed ?
Isn't it great that you can pack your little Mavic and take it anywhere , true freedom ?
I've just been bare handing it but today I was wishing I had gloves on pretty bad. It was -20 and windy

You can get thin gloves which allow touch screen use but haing tried them they'e a bit clumsy and not very warm.
Best plan is stay in a vehicle where possible - range is not greatly curtailed.

I travel the entire state for my job. Going to try and do one of these for each town/village I go to.

Minus 20*f ? Wow - any troubles with the mavic itself in the cold? Newbie, but I would think the lens would fog taking it out into the cold? Looking fwd to see your other videos in Alaska.

J

Great video. I like your project to document villages.

I'm also interested in a glove solution for cold weather.

Do you keep the mavic cold to avoid fog on the lens?
I have a small handwamer for batteries (when mine eventually arrives!!) but I wouldn't have the same temp difference from a car to outside that you have there. Any issues with the low temp and mavic? (Providing batteries are warm).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nice video. Love the shot along the river with the steam coming off the water.

What was your video settings and post corrections like?

Not looking forward to the colder temps myself, but invested in a pair of flip mit/gloves for Mavicing.

Great video. I'd be worried about taking the mavic out in cold weather like this. It's too bad you don't have some nice Polar Pro filters. It would make a world of difference.

Nice video, what were your camera settings?.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka