DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Shows

UbiBird

Reactions
I understand that there is a local meet up section, but does anyone know of a site or where I can find information that has all major drone events? Or is my task one of those things where I have to use multiple sites/forums/etc. Thanks guys.

Reactions: jointeffort
Thx for the tip... however, the website has a lot to be desired... just try clicking on an event to get the detail... NOT

It scrolls you down to the bottom of the site where you can find the detail on each event. Did it not do that for you?

Reactions: UbiBird
the website has a lot to be desired...
Did it not do that for you?

Let's see... I loaded the page, and various useless popup margin things crept in from all sides. Some of them overlapped the content so I could not read the content. And just as I was trying to read the rest of the content, another popup filled the screen with a demand for subscriptions... how can I know if I want to subscribe if I can't see the content? Oh, that's a trick question. I DON'T WANT TO SUBSCRIBE. I also don't want to chat with who-knows-who, or re-twit this page, or share on myfacelinkplus. For some reason the UK has finally decided the hotbutton web issue of the 1990s, which is whether to announce the use of cookies.

To answer your question, though... I clicked four links in the list of events, and on all four occasions, the page scrolled like mad and settled on a part of the page that was completely unrelated to the event I clicked.

Reactions: Kilrah
Let's see... I loaded the page, and various useless popup margin things crept in from all sides. Some of them overlapped the content so I could not read the content. And just as I was trying to read the rest of the content, another popup filled the screen with a demand for subscriptions... how can I know if I want to subscribe if I can't see the content? Oh, that's a trick question. I DON'T WANT TO SUBSCRIBE. I also don't want to chat with who-knows-who, or re-twit this page, or share on myfacelinkplus. For some reason the UK has finally decided the hotbutton web issue of the 1990s, which is whether to announce the use of cookies.

To answer your question, though... I clicked four links in the list of events, and on all four occasions, the page scrolled like mad and settled on a part of the page that was completely unrelated to the event I clicked.
The link worked just fine for me. Perhaps your device caught a bug?

It scrolls you down to the bottom of the site where you can find the detail on each event. Did it not do that for you?
I tried by location, then clicking on the link of the event. It goes to some other event instead. I haven't tried manually scrolling to the specific event.

macOS Sierra and tried Safari and Chrome with the same results.

Do you have to be a member of the media or an employee of a drone company to attend these ?

Do you have to be a member of the media or an employee of a drone company to attend these ?

You'll have to look into each individual show but most commonly the answer would be no, anyone can attend.

Reactions: UbiBird
I tried by location, then clicking on the link of the event. It goes to some other event instead. I haven't tried manually scrolling to the specific event.

macOS Sierra and tried Safari and Chrome with the same results.
That's weird..I'm not sure what's up with that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54