Drone Valley

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by devinrhall, Oct 26, 2016.

1. devinrhall

devinrhall Well-Known Member

hey guys i thought it would be a good idea to refer a good youtube channel to you...i have nothing to do with this channel...i am in no way getting anything from this besides i think this guy knows his stuff and is a good channel to learn things...he just recently got his mavic also...yesterday i think...we are not formal friends i just think a lot of you might benefit from some of his information which eventually will include the mavic once he has had enough time on the sticks...he's seasoned and very knowledgeable...he's new to youtube but is growing pretty quickly as far as i'm concerned...im pretty sure if you just search drone valley on youtube you'll find him...he has plenty of knowledge for smart flying and tips for flying...and since he just got his mavic he will be providing a lot of videos on the mavic...you can also visit dronevalley.com to find his youtube channel...again im in no way working for him to get his name out there...he's just a very knowledgeable person and i think a lot of you could benefit from his videos...thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

2. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

3. devinrhall

thanks for whatever reason i forgot to link him...it's in no way advertisement...it's very much just to learn...he's inspired me to go for my part 107 and his videos are great

4. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

Yep -- he has some nice videos. Many are quite long-winded, but they contain mostly accurate advice.

5. devinrhall

they can come off long winded but i enjoy them and i'm only 27 lol...i think it's that way to get his point across...he repeats things a lot...he's a good guy though who cares a lot for the hobby and i think that passion is declining from passion to just wanting to screw around...which is why i honestly like the part 107...eventually bans are going to limit us all without it...and the idiots in the hobby won't take the time...they will fly illegally and be ticketed or worse