DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronebow from Texas

Dronebow

Reactions
Been flying the P3A for a while now and have loved it but to be honest was starting to lose interest a bit due to a lack of scenery in my area. Have enjoyed this drone very much and it has constantly amazed me in winds, over water, bad weather (yeah flew it in misty cold weather once where the lens started fogging up and my hand were blue due to the cold... Flawless flight).

Looking very forward to the Mavic!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our new forum Dronebow :)

McKinney. North of Plano.
Welcome to the new club! I am originally from Plano. Made a couple flights in Allen and up at Lake Texoma with my P3P.

Welcome to the new club! I am originally from Plano. Made a couple flights in Allen and up at Lake Texoma with my P3P.
Nice area from the video. I've taken my P3A all over. Work sends me places like San Francisco and Sydney Australia as well as other places that I chose not to take my drone. Also an ASM in the Boy Scouts so I have used it on many occasions for video of the troop. I'm very excited about being able to take my drone everywhere rather than having to be selective about where I take it. I didn't take it to Amsterdam or London. Have not taken it to Boston either and usually it's because of the limitations of carry on baggage and portability.

Here is my favorite video from Sydney. The drone performed flawlessly, even in the high winds off the cliffs over the ocean. And yes, I did get chased off at one point too...

Nice area from the video. I've taken my P3A all over. Work sends me places like San Francisco and Sydney Australia as well as other places that I chose not to take my drone. Also an ASM in the Boy Scouts so I have used it on many occasions for video of the troop. I'm very excited about being able to take my drone everywhere rather than having to be selective about where I take it. I didn't take it to Amsterdam or London. Have not taken it to Boston either and usually it's because of the limitations of carry on baggage and portability.

Here is my favorite video from Sydney. The drone performed flawlessly, even in the high winds off the cliffs over the ocean. And yes, I did get chased off at one point too...
Thats awesome. I bet you are looking forward to being able to take the Mavic with you more often than you could even dream of with the P3A!

Thats awesome. I bet you are looking forward to being able to take the Mavic with you more often than you could even dream of with the P3A!
Stoked!! So you aren't in Texas anymore? I've only run into one other person here that had a DJI drone.

Stoked!! So you aren't in Texas anymore? I've only run into one other person here that had a DJI drone.
No, Still have family and friends it Texas that we visit a few times a year. In Tennessee for now.

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000