Drones Threatened Nuclear Facilities

Discussion in 'News' started by JROK, Mar 9, 2017.

1. MavicKhan

MavicKhan Well-Known Member

No.

...but I am starting to see how limited comprehension and a curious grasp over how the world works might make you see "threats" not realizing you might be the only one, for yourself.

For further elucidation and edification of other participants on this thread, here's the PM I just received from Kate:

"Id watch what you say m8.
    People have friends around the world.
    I know your not in portugal, your a dog for all i know and not a pilot Captain.
    In the rare case you are, why dont you grab your pilots hat and fark off to the Big Plane forum, and stop making grandious insinuations/threats toward members in a public thread.

Watch out for those Canadian geese eh
    Be well :)
    or be a ***** and go tell the mod i said some bad stuff
    "

MK

#21 MavicKhan, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. hanifmavic

hanifmavic Member

Stay safe MavicKhan, there some serious idiots on this forum...

3. Gary cato

Gary cato Well-Known Member

mmm popcorn time me thinks

4. jmhilljr

jmhilljr Member

There are some serious idiots flying drones that have no business flying these things. If you can't abide by the rules, then DON'T buy a drone. And don't think that there is a loyalty or brotherhood between drone pilots because there isn't. Anybody with enough money can buy a drone and fly it, but not anyone can fly a plane...it isn't the same brotherhood

5. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Thats a bold statement my friend.
    I put it up on Droneracingpilots.com to see if they felt the same way as you.

Also, Why cant anyone fly a plane? Please explain it to me.

6. Dw911

Dw911 Active Member

Im a bit perplexed by this statement too, a planes no different to a drone or any other buy able commodity , anyone with enough money can fly a plane, if you got enough money you could even buy a fighter jet from one of the old soviet states and they will throw in how to fly it free of charge, would probably even let you strafe some stuff if you gave then enough cash

7. jmhilljr

jmhilljr Member

I just meant that it takes more than having money to be able to fly a plane. One has to have extensive training and education prior to getting in the pilots seat to prove they are competent and responsible. As opposed to a drone, anyone can go to the store and put down $1200 and walk away with a drone and within minutes, have it in the air flying.

I'm just saying that there are some irresponsible people flying drones that will eventually cause tighter regulation on this hobby.

8. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

That's kind of the basis of what is great about our hobby buddy.
    A relative ease of Accessibility to the sky.

I think you pilots are bitter because "anyone" can now enjoy the same vistas and ease of flight
    that you had to hump a bit to achieve. You cant just be happy for us so
    you hide it behind the assumption the majority of people purchasing drones must be irresponsible.

FYI: Youtube and Fox news at 6 arent nessacerily the real world

I guarantee is it cynical people like you who will make it harder for people to have drones.
    If you had the power to change drone laws, would you do it today?
    Everything suggests the only people who ill change drone laws are pilots and some of the
    tighter assed cynical people here who actually fly them.