DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneWrap.Shop Mavic Wraps!

GooniesNeverDie

Reactions
Well for those interested I finally took the plunge and wrapped my Mavic in Stealth White from DroneWrap.shop a company based in Japan.

This has to be the most expensive kit on the market, for the Mavic and one battery was $59 and $16 for two more batteries and another $16 for another two batteries! All in with shipping nearly $100!!!!!

After I got over the sticker shock, the product came Fast from Japan, and came incredibly packaged in a leather type wrapped architecture plan Tube!

I realized a few things... Drone Wrap has made a kit that covers 95% of the Mavic! Very minimal seams and lines. Unlike Decal Girl etc. it covers every detail.

I also realized that the 3M Vinyl is thinner than most on the market and is extremely forgiving, it also lays super flat and I never pulled a hair dryer one time. Just pressed it into place and it stayed... if I needed to pull it up I could easily and push it back down again.

All in all, the prices are horrible. But I realize why... it's simply the highest quality, thinnest, and most covering Vinyl on the market for a Mavic.

I went with white to combat the heat of the sun, and to also match my goggles when the come!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
GooniesNeverDie!

be3d408a749200b80c306afc0a0e64bc.jpg
b6f290ba903d03471476bf0b7890e592.jpg

looks much better than mine

Attachments

• ©brenthirak-0035.jpg
    ©brenthirak-0035.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 467
Agree, looks very nice. I have a supply of 3m vinyl i used for some decals on my mtb and the vinyl wasn't cheap, but to be honest they are putting a ridiculous markup on 3m vinyl, plotter and cutter to produce this.

Reactions: Rbruz
Agree, looks very nice. I have a supply of 3m vinyl i used for some decals on my mtb and the vinyl wasn't cheap, but to be honest they are putting a ridiculous markup on 3m vinyl, plotter and cutter to produce this.

This is 3M 1080 film. It's like paint... I've never worked with something so easy and forgiving.

Most other kits are super thick and bubble and won't lay flat.

Reactions: Rbruz and RobP62
I would like to get a few "over the top" stickers like a GooniesNeverDie sticker!

The Mavic should be white like the Phantom series. It should make it run cooler in the bright sun!

www.drone.wrap.shop and you too can have the top of the line wrap!

Some say this is just a sticker on my Mavic, well I think that's what other wraps are... this is a complete transformation!

OP you know there was a free US air mail shipping option right? With the free shipping option my order took just over a week to arrive...

I don't need to see it in the Sky

I got white as well. My thought is that the less visible it is the less likely ignorant people will see it and think Im spying on them.

Also, I theorize that itll make it less "threatening" but that remains to be seen....pun intended.

I got white as well. My thought is that the less visible it is the less likely ignorant people will see it and think Im spying on them.

Also, I theorize that itll make it less "threatening" but that remains to be seen....pun intended.

I do think the public tends to view the "white" quads as more professional. Who knows.

I don't rely on seeing it in the sky... I watch for the LED. Black or white it all looks the same from the belly.

Reactions: RobP62
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird